Created in one day as a present for my mother's birthday. Relax and plant some flowers while your peach tree grows.
If you see flowers go dark, water them so they grow up and don't wither away. The peach tree doesn't need watering, and will stop growing after four minutes.
Placing too many flowers will decrease the performance of the game.
- Move with WASD
- Mouse to look around (if it starts upside down, just move it for a bit, and the limits will set in)
- Left mouse button to plant tree/flowers
- Right mouse button to water the flowers
- 1-6 / Mouse Wheel to select which flower to plant
- Q / E to decrease / increase mouse sensitivity
- M to mute the sounds
- Space to hide UI
- Tab to toggle endless mode (toggling it off after the peaches have grown won't end the game, but toggling it off before will, once they grow.)
- R to restart the game
- Esc to close the game
Sounds generated with sfxr